Become a State Affiliate
State Affiliate Membership is available to companies, organizations, or persons who have products and/or services that would be valuable resources for Missouri REALTORS®
in their day-to-day business of assisting buyers in the home, commercial, and agricultural sectors, or those who are not otherwise eligible for regular membership.
Membership is available to entities such as Mortgage Lender/Banks, Mortgage Brokers, Title Companies, Home Inspection, Landscaping, Pest Control, Property Insurance Companies, Appraisal, Construction, Law Firm, Post Sales Appreciation Gift companies, App companies or any other companies with the real estate industry‘s best interest at heart.
Benefits of State Affiliate Membership
The Missouri REALTORS®
State Affiliate Program is designed to allow for interaction between State Affiliate Members/Partners and our 22,000+ REALTOR®
members. Benefits include:
- Access to Common Ground (Missouri REALTORS® online member forum) and participation in online discussions of current hot topics.
- Complimentary registration for 3 business conferences.
- Inclusion in the online State Affiliate Member listing which is available to all 22,000+ members.
- Recognition as the “Featured Affiliate for one month”. This includes promotion on the home page of the Missouri REALTORS® website, within the Missouri REALTORS® Insights and Highlights digital newsletter, and on Missouri REALTORS® Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social media accounts.
Types of Membership and Dues
Membership Fees are pro-rated depending on join date (see application). All memberships expire December 31 and are renewable the following year.
- PREMIER Includes one (1) Designated Representative and an unlimited number of Additional Representatives
- PLUS Includes one (1) Designated Representative and up to three (3) Additional Representatives
- BASIC Includes one (1) Designated Representative
How to Join
Sign up to be a State Affiliate
To learn more about sponsor or exhibitor opportunities, download our 2021 Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities packet.