GRI 102: Finance & Inspection
A key part of the real estate transaction is financing. In general, financing addresses the ways in which people, businesses, and organizations allocate and use monetary resources. Being aware of the latest developments in finance helps to clarify the economic status and affordability of the real estate market for clients. Understanding the fundamentals of mortgage finance is key to a successful real estate sales business foundation and delivering invaluable services to consumers.
This course will cover:
- How the primary and secondary mortgage markets operate
- Requirements and rules regarding VA Loans & FHA-Insured Loans
- Basic calculations for fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages
- Preparing a client for the three stages of the mortgage loan process
- The credit scoring system
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This course meets a portion of the requirements for the GRI designation as set forth by the National Association of REALTORS® and is approved for 3 hrs. elective CE credit with the MREC. It will count as 4 hrs. credit towards the GRI Designation.
- Early Bird Price: $55.00/person (Through Wednesday, August 21)
- Regular Price: $65.00/person
Register for GRI 102: Finance & Inspection when you register for the September Business Conference.
Nate K. Johnson, ABR, CIPS, CRS, GRI, SRES
Immediate Past President, Missouri REALTORS®
Nate is the President of Real Estate Solutions, a full service commercial and residential real estate brokerage in St. Louis, Missouri. He served as the 2011 President of the St. Louis REALTORS®
and chaired several committees. Nate has also served as the President of the St. Louis Association of Real Estate Professionals (SLAREP). On the state level, Nate chaired the Economic Development Council and served as a State Director. In addition to being a National Director, he was appointed to the 2014 Smart Growth Advisory Board by the National Association of REALTORS®
. Connect with Nate.