Missouri REALTORS® acknowledges the relentless work our members put forth in their profession. When we come together, our voice is stronger than ever.
The Missouri REALTOR® Party, through their advocacy efforts, protects your business and continues to be the best defense against poorly designed small business, residential, and commercial real estate legislation. As we recover from last year’s uncertainty and unprecedented circumstances, let our team explain to you and your colleagues how the REALTOR® Party is here for you, just as you are there for your clients and protecting the American Dream of homeownership.
This summer, the Missouri REALTOR Party® has shifted focus to educate members on the value of RPAC and its importance through the REALTOR® Party Roadshow, ultimately leading to growing the RPAC MO 100 Club, and Local Board/Association participation.
Our REALTOR® Party staff are ready to help you understand more about the Missouri REALTOR® Party!
Here's how it works:
- REALTOR® Party staff will deliver REALTOR® Party and RPAC materials and lists to offices. Ideally, REALTOR® Party staff will meet with brokers.
- Collateral material is readily available to educate members about RPAC and the REALTOR® Party.
- Materials provided to each office will include a list of agents who have and have not contributed to RPAC (similar to the All-Star Challenge).
- REALTOR® Party staff will solicit opportunities to present RPAC presentations during office meetings, general membership meetings, or other events that better suit Local Board/Association office calendars.
- 30-ounce REALTOR® tumblers will be sold when visiting Local Boards/Associations this summer. An online order form will also be available for members to purchase and pick up their tumbler at the Fall Business Conference.
We will also be hosting Casual Dress for RPAC Success! We are asking that members, affiliates, and staff members pay $15 to dress down for RPAC on days their Local Board/Association chooses. Those that participate will receive a “Casual Dress for RPAC Success” sticker, promoting their support for RPAC!
To schedule a visit or learn more, please contact Erin Hervey, Vice President of REALTOR® Party and Local Board Relations, at (573) 445-8400 ext. 1110 or email@example.com.