Join an Output Group
The quickest and easiest way to get involved within our organizational Governance Structure (O2)
is to join an Output Group. Output Groups are open groups that are designed to identify needs within a specific area and develop plans to fulfill those needs. Plans proposed by the Output Groups are approved by and carried out under the guidance of Missouri REALTORS®
Mission Committees: Advocacy, Risk Management and Member Network.
Output Groups meet in person three times a year at our business conferences and conduct business and communicate in between meetings through the use of conference calls and their respective community on THE LANDING. Output Groups are designed in nature to allow members to have an active role in Missouri REALTORS®
business regardless of whether or not they can attend all in-person meetings. Members may join an Output Group at any time by filling out a request form
, contacting Cara Harmon
at 800-403-0101 ext. 117 or attending an Output Group meeting at a business conference.
We currently have 12 Output Groups Advocacy Output Groups
Member Network Output Groups
- Advocacy Action Output Group
- Advocacy Investment Output Group
- Economic Development Output Group
Risk Management Output Groups
- Commercial Output Group
- Communications Output Group
- Consumer Education Output Group
- Leadership Development Output Group
- Professional Development Output Group
- Specialty Groups Output Groups
- Bylaws and Policy Committee *There is a limit of 11 members that may serve on this committee.
- Commercial Forms Committee *There is a limit of 11 members that may serve on this committee.
- Residential Forms Committee *There is a limit of 11 members that may serve on this committee.
- Risk Management Forum Output Group
Find out more about O2 and the purpose of each Output Group.