Become a State Affiliate
State Affiliate Membership is available to companies, organizations, or persons who have products and/or services that would be valuable resources for Missouri REALTORS®
in their day-to-day business of assisting buyers in the home, commercial, and agricultural sectors, or those who are not otherwise eligible for regular membership.
Membership is available to entities such as Mortgage Lender/Banks, Mortgage Brokers, Title Companies, Home Inspection, Landscaping, Pest Control, Property Insurance Companies, Appraisal, Construction, Law Firm, Post Sales Appreciation Gift companies, App companies or any other companies with the real estate industry‘s best interest at heart.
Benefits of State Affiliate Membership
The Missouri REALTORS®
State Affiliate Program is designed to allow for interaction between State Affiliate Members/Partners and our 18,000+ REALTOR®
members. Benefits include:
- Access to Common Ground (Missouri REALTORS® online member forum) and participate in online discussions of current hot topics.
- Complimentary registration for 3 Business conferences and The Summit Conference (held on even years)
- Inclusion in the State Affiliate Member/Partner listing which is available to all our 18,000+ members
- Upon completion of membership requirements, inclusion in the monthly announcement in Common Ground (Missouri REALTORS® online member forum) of New State Affiliate Members. Information to include company name and website, names of all joining representatives, contact information, and brief description of product/service offered by your company.
Types of Membership and Dues
Membership Fees are pro-rated depending on join date (see application). All memberships expire December 31 and are renewable the following year.
- PREMIER Includes one (1) Designated Representative and an unlimited number of Additional Representatives
- PLUS Includes one (1) Designated Representative and up to three (3) Additional Representatives
- BASIC Includes one (1) Designated Representative
How to Join
Sign up to be a State Affiliate
If you would like more information about becoming a Sponsor, please see our 2018 Sponsorship Opportunities.
If you would like more information about becoming an Exhibitor, please see our 2018 Exhibit Opportunities.