The West Central Association of REALTORS® exists to provide support and services and to promote professionalism for the membership by:
- Providing an effective and responsive Multiple Listing Service for the purpose of promoting cooperation, compensation and professionalism in marketing their listings.
- Protecting the rights of members to conduct their individual business with integrity and competence, without undue regulatory restraints.
- Offering education opportunities to foster career advancement, real estate best practices and adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- Promoting the preservation and protection of private property rights and opportunity for home ownership for all Americans.
- Utilizing public relations to enhance the REALTOR® professional image and broaden their influence within our community.
- Create a framework to encourage and facilitate REALTOR® involvement in the legislative process.
The mission statement can be further refined by utilization of the following slogan:
- REALTORS®- “Your Voice for Real Estate”.
The West Central Association of REALTORS® provides a level of service that encourages members to meet the challenges of change, growth, and education to better serve our community.