A commercial real estate networking event you will not want to miss! This event is focused on commercial real estate and economic development. This is an excellent opportunity to support your business development through exposure to local, state and national advocacy programs/efforts, networking and introduction to innovative technology. The Commercial/Economic/Global Day will be an intense environment for learning that will include industry partners who also have a desire to promote economic development in Missouri.
- Monday, September 17 | 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Patio Eddie V's (at the Plaza), 700 W 47th St #115, Kansas City, MO 64112
- Join us for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to kick off the Commercial/Economic/Global Day on Tuesday!
- Tuesday, September 18 | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza - Rooftop Ballroom
- What commercial Data & Listing Platform is Right for you?” A Panel Discussion with Danielle Grimelli, Market Analyst, CoStar Group; Danny Shachar, VP, CompStak Exchange; Lisa Franklin, LocationOne Information Systems; and others. Facilitated by David Morris, Senior Vice President, Principal, Intelica CRE Commercial Real Estate.
- Previewing the new Passenger Terminal at the Kansas City International Airport, Pat Klein, Director, Aviation at City of Kansas City, Missouri
- Lunch & Keynote Presentation, “11 Secrets to Maximize Commissions in Q4 2018” with Eric Hillenbrand, CCIM, CLS, Massimo Group, Marcus & Millichap, Indianapolis, IN
Supporting Convention Tourism: “A Partnership Between the Economic Development Corporation of Kansas City and Loews Hotel Corporation,” Timothy L. O'Byrne, President and CEO, Inland Pacific Companies
- Redevelopment project at the old Kansas City Star Building, Vince Bryant, 3D Development
- Presentations on Hy-Vee Arena, Steve Foutch, Foutch Brothers, LLC
- $49.00/person (includes Monday reception and Tuesday lunch)
- $59.00/person (includes Monday reception and Tuesday lunch)