Missouri REALTORS® is pleased to announce that we have partnered with VanEd to offer the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation in Missouri. The Missouri GRI program is NAR approved and a powerful tool that will help our members attract and build new business. The GRI classes will increase your skills and knowledge across the entire landscape of real estate with in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process.
GRI Online Courses are Now Available:
* You will receive CE credits for each course.
**This class meets the REALTORS®
Code of Ethics Training Requirement and you will receive CE credits for each course.
“The knowledge I gained through the GRI Program has been irreplaceable. I took my classes in one year and doubled my income the following year. As a broker/owner, I feel that GRI is the BEST real estate educational offering. I wish NAR would require it for all REALTORS®
- Michelle Walker
, STL Buy & Sell, St. Peters
“Earning my GRI provided me with the confidence and knowledge base I needed to step up and run with the best of them. This has since resulted in receiving team production awards, personal honors and plenty of recognition for my contributions – which could all be considered benefits of GRI and have made this journey very rewarding and humbling. However, I believe the most important benefit of GRI is the improved level of service I can offer my clients and customers, the public and my fellow REALTORS®
- Michael Jacques, The Jacques Company, Springfield
“I still maintain relationships with some of the REALTORS®
that I met in my first GRI class 30 years ago. This attests to friendships being forged more strongly with folks of like values. I often hear real estate practitioners complain that nobody knows what GRI stands for, but in my opinion, people know that letters after your name say you take your work seriously enough to pursue advanced degrees.”
- Brenda Oliver
, Heritage Realty, Odessa
Read about how "GRI Will Help Take Your Business to the Next Level
In person classroom course!
Students will be introduced to various technology issues in real estate including types of platforms used and services available to consumers. Students will be able to identify associated applications and services that they can use to benefit consumers. This course will also cover managing communication with consumers and staff and how the critical process of transaction management affects the outcome for all parties involved in a transaction.
- Course: GRI 110 Ethics & Professional Practice
- Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- 8:00 am - 3:15 pm
- There will be a 1 hour and 15 minute lunch break from 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm. Participants are free to lunch on their own.
- Location: September Business Conference at the Intercontinental Kansas City at the Plaza
- Time: 8:00-12:00 noon
- Early bird special $60; after 8-15-18 the price increases to $75.00
- This course meets a portion of the requirements for the GRI designation as set forth by the National Association of REALTORS® and is approved for 6 hrs. elective CE credit with the MREC, and will count as 6 hrs. credit towards the GRI Designation.